Is there a way for mecca maxima to send something to me but not in my home address?

I wanted to buy something there warringah mecca maxima offered to send it to Parramatta mecca maxima then I'll pay for it and they will ship it to my house but i don't want it to go to my house because i don't want my parents to find out what i but they will get mad if they found out i payed $65 also... show more I wanted to buy something there warringah mecca maxima offered to send it to Parramatta mecca maxima then I'll pay for it and they will ship it to my house but i don't want it to go to my house because i don't want my parents to find out what i but they will get mad if they found out i payed $65 also they open my mail and ask questions so is there something i can do it's in hold for 3 day's but if i make a parcel box i will have to wait for the number to be send to my house and mecca can keep it in hold more then 3 days I'm not sure if anyone will help me out here but idk what to do maybe if some buys it for me then gives it then ill pay them back look i got no close frends ir any really so i have no one to help me out today is the last day i think so please help me out
1 answer 1