In SA, can my realestate agent take photo's of the inside of my property that I'm renting out.?

My husband and I have a rental property in Adelaide but we live in Perth. I have asked my realestate agent that is looking after my property to take photo's of the inside of the house but she refuses and say's she can't for legal reasons, eg privacy for the tenants. BUT we're renting in Perth and... show more My husband and I have a rental property in Adelaide but we live in Perth. I have asked my realestate agent that is looking after my property to take photo's of the inside of the house but she refuses and say's she can't for legal reasons, eg privacy for the tenants. BUT we're renting in Perth and the agent comes every 3 months to do our inspection and they take photo's and give them to the landlord, so why can't my agent do it in Adelaide? She is a B???? I have noticed so that why I'm asking for any advice.