Why does President Donald Trump want to.get rid of illegals? What kind of a monster is he?

I'm a Mexican American and I lived in America all my life. And over the years I've loved it. I praised it. I kept calling it the best country every day because of how Great it was. That is until an orange supremacist named Garfield became President of this great country, and put illegal life in danger. I... show more I'm a Mexican American and I lived in America all my life. And over the years I've loved it. I praised it. I kept calling it the best country every day because of how Great it was. That is until an orange supremacist named Garfield became President of this great country, and put illegal life in danger. I wanna ask you a question, America? Why did you elect bob the builder so we can illegals can't live in America anymore when were citizens just like you? It doesn't make any sense.

I've worked hard top get into America. It took 3 days the club the Mexican border and into this country and this is how you repay me. Disgusting!

I guess I was wrong about merica. I guess it's not the land of the free and the home of the brave after all even if it took guts to climb those borders and exit Mexico. Apparently you Americans care more about yourselves and how rich you are then having law and order in your country. Smh.