Why does President Donald Trump want to.get rid of illegals? What kind of a monster is he?

I'm a Mexican American and I lived in America all my life. And over the years I've loved it. I praised it. I kept calling it the best country every day because of how Great it was. That is until an orange supremacist named Garfield became President of this great country, and put illegal life in danger. I wanna ask you a question, America? Why did you elect bob the builder so we can illegals can't live in America anymore when were citizens just like you? It doesn't make any sense.

I've worked hard top get into America. It took 3 days the club the Mexican border and into this country and this is how you repay me. Disgusting!

I guess I was wrong about merica. I guess it's not the land of the free and the home of the brave after all even if it took guts to climb those borders and exit Mexico. Apparently you Americans care more about yourselves and how rich you are then having law and order in your country. Smh.

He wants to give America back to the Americans.

It has gotten beyond people coming to the USA to build it.

And been replaced by Scroungers living off decent Americans.

If they cant come in Legally, why bother at all?

They are a waste of space.

• mokrie

AH, you said we aren't for law and order? That's the point. You broke the law! Do you lock your door at night or is anyone off the street welcome to walk in and stay in your house?? No, you have rules for your home. SO DO WE. You need to come in legally and be a citizen. Not sneak in like a thief and expect us to be happy about it. YOU broke the laws of this country.

If you came here illegally, you are not a citizen. You have no constitutionally protected rights. You don't pay taxes so you are not paying your fair share while others pay for yours. You can't vote. You can't serve in the military. You can serve jury duty.

We have laws in this country. Laws that must be upheld. How about this. Since you are so smart, why don't you tell all these fine people what it takes to become a Mexican citizen. Ah yes, if you aren't Hispanic and brown skinned it's nearly impossible. In fact, Mexico goes as far as to completely bar citizenship to anyone who "upsets the ethnic majority", and to anyone who is "an economic or financial burden". I'll make you a deal. How about we make US immigration law exactly like Mexican immigration law. Then you can find out how hard it really can be to become a citizen in a foreign country.

GTFO. You don't like American laws then you don't have to put up with it. Go somewhere else. No one is forcing you to stay, and no one forced you to come. In fact, I'll make you an even better deal. You go back to Mexico and apply for citizenship the legal way, just like millions of law abiding citizens do. You go through the process just like our laws require. After that, something magical happens. You become an American citizen. Turns out you didn't have to spend three days crossing the border after all. All you had to do was do the right thing, and then it's no problem at all.

Trump is afraid of Mexicans.

• Matt

Adios amigo

• Bob

The Muslims coming to the US either fought against ISIS or managed to escape ISIS. They are on the same side as the US is.

You're not a citizen.

Come in the front door and you're welcome.

Come in the back door and you're not.

"I guess I was wrong about merica. I guess it's not the land of the free and the home of the brave"

We are to those who obey our laws. We are a nation of laws. Just like Mexico. Take a peek at THEIR immigration laws and tell us we're wrong.

I'm Pakistani American and also feel upset about his attitudes towards refugees

• Lv 6
      3 years agoReport

Awww 😞

Because, by definition, illegals are breaking the law.

Because if you came here ILLEGALLY you have no right to be here.