Why is Jack H asking about his own wife to cause trouble. Isnt that what he has always done ?

Its Mark speaking for David George UK while he is in Hospital.I have just got in from work and saw that shocking sick "question" a mate of mine says he spotted that question a few seconds before Jack made it Anonymous. David is not the sort of person to say anything like that. He tells me he once asked... show more Its Mark speaking for David George UK while he is in Hospital.I have just got in from work and saw that shocking sick "question" a mate of mine says he spotted that question a few seconds before Jack made it Anonymous.
David is not the sort of person to say anything like that. He tells me he once asked Dot to give Jack his condolences when he heard of his wife death.
Update: David would not knew what "GFU" meant.He would never say that.
Update 2: Never fear, David would never set foot in here for all the tea in China. I have an account in another category (not under Mark)
Update 3: Catrin.. I am not David. Cant you understand I didnt post that q about his wife. Think about it. What would be the point in posting it and then denying it ?

A lot of bad things are happening.All been reported you realise.

That angel of death woman is also fake.
Update 4: I have moved to mental health that q about his wife. Dave is furious his name was used in such a scam.They will stop at nothing.

Dave will never come back and I have finished speaking for him.
Update 5: Update Completely posted by David. "Mark" was my pen-name when I was ill The 6 year vendetta against me was not needed. Once he put some Asian child porn onto a question of mine. I was a member of a Yahoo group Dorothy was Moderator of. I resigned because she would not get this porn off. In the end... show more Update Completely posted by David. "Mark" was my pen-name when I was ill The 6 year vendetta against me was not needed.

Once he put some Asian child porn onto a question of mine. I was a member of a Yahoo group Dorothy was Moderator of. I resigned because she would not get this porn off.
In the end staff took it off.They didnt say a word to him.