Adelaide, Should I go to the court?

Update: I am a house owner.
I get a small economic disputes with my renal agency.
I was told I need to go the court.

Is there an alternative? Such as a government office will hand such issue?
Update 2: They over charged me for a garden bill.
Update 3: @old timer

Can you give me the link, thanks.
Update 4: @Anonymous

You are an idiot anyway.
4 answers 4