My dog is vomiting large amounts of brown slimy foam and has diarrhea. What could this be and What should I do?

URGENT!!!
Update: thank you. we removed his food bowl as soon as we seen it. Vet has been telling us it's just bile but it has never been this extreme. And he only did it the one time so far tonight. I will defiantly be rushing him to the vet in the morning. And I have finally talked with a vet office 2 hours from me tonight. SO... show more thank you. we removed his food bowl as soon as we seen it. Vet has been telling us it's just bile but it has never been this extreme. And he only did it the one time so far tonight. I will defiantly be rushing him to the vet in the morning. And I have finally talked with a vet office 2 hours from me tonight. SO thank you for your help.
Update 2: thank you. we removed his food bowl as soon as we seen it. Vet has been telling us it's just bile but it has never been this extreme. And he only did it the one time so far tonight. I will defiantly be rushing him to the vet in the morning. And I have finally talked with a vet office 2 hours from me tonight. SO... show more thank you. we removed his food bowl as soon as we seen it. Vet has been telling us it's just bile but it has never been this extreme. And he only did it the one time so far tonight. I will defiantly be rushing him to the vet in the morning. And I have finally talked with a vet office 2 hours from me tonight. SO thank you for your help.