My lesbian friend gazed into my eyes while smiling...?

I caught her staring at me (shed never done this before unless we were talking to each other) and when I turned my head to look at her she was smiling while gazing into my eyes, her head tilted slightly and the eye contact lingered for longer than usual, no words she just gazing and smiling at me I been called... show more I caught her staring at me (shed never done this before unless we were talking to each other) and when I turned my head to look at her she was smiling while gazing into my eyes, her head tilted slightly and the eye contact lingered for longer than usual, no words she just gazing and smiling at me

I been called cute (but not since school) but Im so self conscious and think I'm really ugly and I don't wear makeup

Later she asked me to help her with something and I did and i felt her staring and smiling again but didn't look at her this time and then the next day apart from a tiny glance at each other she completely ignored me

Idk if she was thinking Im kinda cute? Plz lesbians, if this has happened to you aswell tell me what it means