If White people were to disappear can Humans finally return back as hunters and gatherers?

For instance White people invented schools, jobs, money, clothes, weapons, technology, paying the bills, toxic waste, oil spills, automobiles, laws, politics, military, police and global warming. I wanted to know if White people disappear will Humans finally return back to hunting and gathering society which White people have destroyed Mother Nature by polluting the waters, chopping off trees to build skyscrapers and polluting the air by burning fossil fuels. Not to mention White people love to kill animals to make technology and other things. I'm not Black by the way I'm Arab but I love Mother Nature and I don't want to see her getting destroyed with the White man's globalization. Every time I watch National Geographic of animals I get very jealous because they don't have to go to school, follow the laws, wear clothes or make money in order to survive but we Humans have to do it. Not to mention animals can defecate and urinate on the grass or sex in public without having to go to jail for indecent exposure. I was wondering if White people disappear can Humans finally live a free life from slavery and live in the woods as our ancestors did?

Yes that's exactly what would happen. The mortality rate would drop to 40 or 30, the Internet would go down instantly, factories would start closing down rapidly, nobody would be able to manage the nuclear power plants we built so really you'd have to live in a very remote location to survive. If the white race disappeared, they would go back to hunting and gathering like animals, but they may have a little trouble given that 50% of the worlds species have gone extinct since 1900 I think

did you steal my meat fork

• Oh shut up. I stopped reading your rant at "whites invented—"

Definitely you can look at Africa it's mostly hunting and gathering world Western world has been f*cked up and polluted because of the Liberal retards who created capitalism. Animal extinction and global warming is blamed on the liberals since they hate MOTHER NATURE. Although white conservatives wouldn't mind returning back as hunters and gatherers since the vast majority of them tend to live off the grid so they are sort of adapted to nature. However white liberals will be crying and they will not like to live in nature because they are too damn weak and lazy to use a spear and hunt for survival.

Don't forget, we used to be hunters and gatherers thousands and thousands of years ago but I can't disagree with anyone that says if white people disappeared to their own dimension leaving everyone that wasn't under that blood line to fend for themselves, society would fall over and die, leave the liberals and let them see what a wonderful world it would be. No more police? Don't complain when your family was just apart of a mass random shooting and no one is there to help.

• ?

Agriculture first appeared in the Middle East.

The Fertile Crescent. Look it up.

I don't know what you mean by "white people".