Why do working class Trump voters think that Trump's policies will help them?

I said this and i'll say it again As a black Muslim American I think republicans deserve are racist and hate Muslims. They think the u.s only belongs to whites. As a former resident of rural Michigan(Trump county), I have been subjugated to racist and bigoted taunts about my race/religion even tho. my parents... show more I said this and i'll say it again
As a black Muslim American I think republicans deserve are racist and hate Muslims. They think the u.s only belongs to whites. As a former resident of rural Michigan(Trump county), I have been subjugated to racist and bigoted taunts about my race/religion even tho. my parents are from Detroit.

As a CPA accountant could see that Trump's economic policies are destined fail

I'm not surprised those that supported Trumps lies still support his lies. That is the big trap of dishonesty; once you start on the path of dishonesty you find yourself in a quagmire of trying to defend the dishonesty even as it becomes absurdly obvious even to yourself that you're nothing but a lying skunk.

The "healthcare" proposal that Republicans tried would have left 24 million people without health insurance. Do the Trump supporters of rural PA. believe they would not be among those 24 million?OCare added 22 million to the insured column. May not been perfect but it helped.

Trump will ask Congress to eliminate the estate(OR death) tax, effectively giving $269 billion to just 5,000 of the wealthiest inheritors, each year, for the next 10 years. Do the Trump supporters of rural Minnesota,Michigan or Pennsylvania think that giveaway won't come out of their pockets? And what about cutting taxes on extremely wealthy individuals........will that help the working class? What about cutting programs such as meals on wheels?

Yep, you guys sure stuck it to us liberals.