Why doesn't the society demonize White women but they only demonize White men?

First off I'm not White I'm a Muslim........ Anyways I'm getting sick and tired of these idiots (Liberals) victimizing White women as if they are supposed to be the oppressed ones with the minorities. What is the difference between a White man and a White woman that society only supports Women's Rights (White women's group) but they don't support the Men's Rights Activists (White men's group). I mean when we look at female CEO'S, Board of Directors, secretaries and chairwomen they are all White women just like how male CEO's, Board of Directors, secretaries and chairmen are all White men. Throughout the past White people of both genders oppressed men and women of color. From White men raping colored women to White women falsely accusing colored men of rape. The KKK and White supremacists are made up by both White men and White women. Even way before civil rights White women were able to vote, own land, have jobs and become queens just like White men were able to vote, own land, have jobs and become kings. Both White men and White women are equally privileged for their gender while both Colored men and Colored women are equally oppressed for their gender. At least the Right wing people demonize both colored men and colored women for their gender. So why does the Left wing people have to be so biased and put White women on a pedestal. Why are they making White women look like the victims and not the oppressors? Why doesn't the Left Wing victimize Colored men and Colored women?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

They do demonize white women but white men are just a little bit more privileged than white women when it comes to owning big companies and as well as being cisgender....... Now getting back to your question do liberals victimize colored men?? The answer is YES look up the case of Jodi Arias who killed a white man....... Look up the case of OJ Simpson....... Look up the rape in Europe by the Muslim Arabs towards white girls. The media remains silent the whole idea of cultural Marxism, Zionist liberalism and political correctness is to shame whites regardless of what gender they are.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

They're trying to divide white men and white women in order to lower the white birthrates.

• 4 years ago

Muslim is not a Race.

Care to try again.

RAMO

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

So you come from a place where women are oppressed at a 10 and don't see a 6 being a big deal, whatever. Your country was such a hellhole because of people just like you but, smarter, America takes you in and you obsess over why can't white women be demonized too. What a donkey banging clown.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.