How do I stop my horse from rearingnup at me?

Shes just being playful, shes a baby and she has nobody but me. Everything else is fine. Shes a good girl, its not agressive behavior and its not content only once in a great while. I thought we had fixed the issue but I still happens once in a while. Last time she reard she nocked me in the shoulder, it startled... show more Shes just being playful, shes a baby and she has nobody but me.
Everything else is fine. Shes a good girl, its not agressive behavior and its not content only once in a great while. I thought we had fixed the issue but I still happens once in a while. Last time she reard she nocked me in the shoulder, it startled her pretty bad. Myself included. But just yesterday I could tell she was thinking about rearing again and her front hooved just peaked above the ground like she thought she was going too. So I said "No" claped my hands and made her move away.. now i know that isnt a permanent fix so does anyone have any suggestions?

NO I DONT NEED A TRAINER FOR THIS. Like i daid this behavior isn't constant happens maybe once or twice a month.