Why is it called White male privilege but not White female privilege?

This is the question I ve been wanting to ask for so many months and it s really beginning to piss me off. What is the difference between White males and White females that White men are considered to be more privileged than White women? I mean throughout the past both White men and White women oppressed minorities not to mention during the KKK era both White men and White women showed their sexism towards Black males and Black females. While White men were out there raping Black women on the other side White women were falsely accusing Black males of raping them and those Black men ended up getting lynched. Both White men and White women were involved in slavery, wars, genocide and rape/false accusations. So why are White men considered to be the devils and privileged but White women are seen as the victims and disadvantaged by our society?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago
    Favourite answer

The gynocentric society that favours women, irrespective of who's in power.

And, the brainwashing of society by mainstream anti men feminism.

• Lhotse
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

White females most definitely have privilege. But white male is the ultimate demographic for privilege discounting class.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Don't be mad that we're the most desired women in the world. We have pretty girl privilege.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yeah sure white women are the victims that's why when they are getting raped by a group of black thugs it goes unreported by the libtard media. By the way you need to get your facts straight "white privilege" does not exist anymore more of a minority privilege now. A black woman can easily falsely accuse a white male of raping her and he would be demonized and the incident would go unreported. I'd say blacks have more privilege over whites. They have it easier to falsely accuse white males and black males have it easier to rape white girls.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

As per white traditionalism, white women may be white but they are still meant to be subordinate to white men. Because they historically were kept from gainful employment, education, land ownership etc., we begrudgingly accept that they have seen oppression at the hands of white men.

Despite this white women can flex their "superiority" and cause nearly as much damage as white men can. They just need a different approach.

Source(s): How pathetic to be a white supremacist male and try to push everything wrong with white society on white women...
  • 4 years ago

Whites>blacks

Women<men

That's the way the world used to see.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.