Are political parties just cults.?

I find optical,parties just too radical and close minded these days. Isn't that really the problem these days anyway . No body associated with a party is allowed to.free think and at least maybe not agree but at lest come to a agreement anyway. Seems to many these Fay's just want there own way and are unwilling to compromise

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Best answer

Optical parties? What are those? 8^)

Seriously, political parties USED to be a bunch of people gathered together through some common political principles. The Democrats and Republicans seemed to represent two different political philosophies, both relatively practical and justifiable and respectable. But what I think has happened is that the parties have deteriorated to just two competing centers of power, two nationwide street gangs.

My feeling is that money did this. Elections have gotten so expensive! Both parties desperately need truckloads of cash and they both get the money from the same sources, the same sponsors. So they represent them, not us. Neither party wants to help the middle class. Neither wants to fix the problems we have because the top 1% doesn't have these problems. The middle class is shrinking and endangered, and most people are poorer over time while the rich and corporations do better year by year, decade by decade.

• pucman1961
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Political parties are what ever u want them to be

• 2 years ago

never thought of it that way but yes ..now that you mention it they are ..they all are.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I find you shallow and pedantic.

• 2 years ago

yep

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Idk

• pucman1961
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Maybe not the best answer but I like your honesty

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.