What are these??

Out of nowhere, the back of my left hand started itchying and in a matter of minutes, my entire back of my hand was full of these lumps. What are those? I don t have any allergies (as far as I know)

4 Answers

  • 3 years ago

    Hives. You are "Allergic" to "something".

  • Tulip
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

    I will consult my Crystal ball

  • 3 years ago

    i hate to break it to you.. that is an allergic reaction..

    an insect may have bitten you, you may have used a cream or a soap that contains an allergen (allergen that causes allergic reactions), or a number of things..

    you can use some over the counter Calamine cream/ointment, it works well in minor to moderate allergic reactions..

    oral anti-histamines ranges from cheap to the most expensive ones; i often use Chloropheramine Maleate 4mg; it has a sufficient strength but it makes a person sleepy (often advised against driving or operating heavy machinery soon after taking them)..

    you should seek medical help immediately,

    if it spread to your fave and neck, of if you start to have some discomfort in the throat or in breathing.. or if these swellings becomes inflamed with blisters.. also if you have other symptoms like diarrhea and dizziness..

    if your case is mild but recurrent,

    meaning it occurs more than twice a week, you may need to seek a dermatologist (skin doctor).. they usually have a panel of allergens that they should be able to pin-point to what is exactly you allergic to..

    all the best

    all the best..

  • 3 years ago

    It could be a rash from something you touched or allergies

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.