Why does anyone like blue eyes? Theyre boring.?

Hazel eyes however actually have something to them.

I have to agree, but that's because my eyes are hazel. They are a very light blue-green, a sort of aquamarine, with a small copper ring bursting out from just around the edge of my pupil. Especially when I have a tan or sunburn, my eyes look so bright they almost look headlights. You know it's the most interesting because there's so much going on they can't call it a single color, so it's called "hazel."

Brown eyes considered boring

In the 1900's, 50% + of the American population had blue eyes. But because of the influx of Latinos, growth of black population and immigrants, less than 17% of the American population today has blue eyes.

Also, its only whites who have light eyes, such as blue, green, etc.. Blacks almost never have light eyes. And when Latinos and other population do have light eyes, its because of their white genes.

• Leanne

You've posted this before.

Hazel eyes are just meh they're not really any proper colour and they're dull.

They're the rarest and most gorgeous along with green. Brown and hazel are exceedingly common and boring. Blue and green look like jewels while hazel and brown look like the color of dirt.

You're the kind of guy to call any Muslim a terrorist, so your opinion is invalid. :)