Can I sue my stepmom for not letting me buy food or let me feed my horse?

horse needed was just the brome grass. She wouldn't even let me get salt for the horses, my younger horse was perfect weight too. But trying to explain that my older horse needs a little more in his diet, and so I kind of compared him to my step grandma because she started to not eat enough (later she died I... show more horse needed was just the brome grass. She wouldn't even let me get salt for the horses, my younger horse was perfect weight too. But trying to explain that my older horse needs a little more in his diet, and so I kind of compared him to my step grandma because she started to not eat enough (later she died I got the blame) So when I turned eighteen I moved in with my aunt and uncle and they helped me get my horse to his correct weight. the pinto is the horse she abused. I feel so bad that he had to go through this, and it was not my fault. could I sue her though.
Update: in the comments I will Post a picture of him now, I payed so much on getting him to his correct weight.
Update 2: Mostly she forced me to show him in the picture along side her mare which was perfect weight.
Update 3: I was giving him, and the people signed him over to me when i turned 18