Why do stupid White people keep saying Muslim is not a race but they consider Latino to be a race?

I understand anyone can be a Muslim because it's a religion but people from other races can be Latino as long as they speak Spanish, French, Italian or Portuguese. Whenever Muslims say "You are being racist" White people always love to say Muslim is not a race. But whenever a Latino says "You are being racist" you don't see these dumb a55 CRACKERS saying that Latino is not a race. How come CRACKERS don't understand that Latino is an ethnicity and not a race. Anyone from any race can be a Latino just as much as anyone can be a Muslim. Why are CRACKERS so quick at claiming Hispanic/Latino as a race but they wanna consider Muslim to not be a race can somebody explain why these CRACKERS consider Latino to be a race when it's ethnicity?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

    Don't mind them, they're dumb as hell.

  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 years ago

    Because the 'stupid' white people only represent 5% of the Caucasian race. Most of the other 95% are fully aware of the Muslim threat that lays before them; as, the Qur'an clearly dictates.

    Muslim is not a race; as, it is actually a political movement, devised by Mohammad, too gain his personal power over the land.

    His, so called, communication with Allah, which only he claimed he heard, were just excuses too perpetuate his authority, and impose his Personal Social Preferences upon his followers; such as; the marrying of ***female children to adult males; genital mutilation, and depersonalizing women.

    ***{It is legal for a 55 year old man too marry a 7 year old girl)

    See what Bridgett Gabriel has too say about it on YouTube.

    Latino is just a general 'label' used too outline basic ancestry.

    Muslims do not have a basic direct ancestry.

    Note to the TD: Look up Sharia Law, and tell me that you support it.

    Added note to the 'moderate, peace loving Muslims: ISIS will kill you as well; and, enslave your women and children as set forth by the Qur'an....!!!!

    Added: Muslims; if you study it, Mohammad, your proclaimed, Profit, never claimed too be 'your savior'; however, another did...It's just that you have been lead away from this idea; as, the Elders power over their 'flock', would diminish.

    Please; read your Qur'an, all the way through, cover to cover; and, try too interpret it in a holistic view.

  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

    Neither Muslim nor Latino are races I'm pretty sure everyone knows that hating on Muslims is called faithism and hating on Latinos is called ethnocentrism just like anti antisemitism

  • Anonymous
    3 years ago

    Muslims and Latinos are not races.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

    Muslim is a religion. There are many Bangladeshi, Arab, Indonesian, Turkish, Malaysian, Kazakhstan, Pakistani, middle-east, etc muslims.

  • 3 years ago

    Race doesn't even technically exist. It's a social construct, invented in the 18th century. It has no basis in science.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.