In Canada what do you have to pay out of pocket when you give birth in a hospital to your newborn baby?

In USA on my plan it totals around $19,000 with the hospital stay being close to $10,000. That doesn't include Caesarian or special added delivery complications that's the minimum If can cost $45,000 as many services are excluded from plan coverage and denied on a case by case basis with strict criteria... show more In USA on my plan it totals around $19,000 with the hospital stay being close to $10,000.

That doesn't include Caesarian or special added delivery complications that's the minimum

If can cost $45,000 as many services are excluded from plan coverage and denied on a case by case basis with strict criteria to qualify for coverage,

Insurance premiums for healthcare are around $650/month for families and almost all of the first $6,500 of medical anything you pay out of pocket every year

Is this similar in Canada? Does this sound affordable?