HELP! I may be overdosing on nicotine right now, but I don't think it's TOO bad. Anything I can do to purge myself besides just vomiting?

I had NO tolerance to nicotine to start with and now I think I overdid it. I wanted to see how maximum strength Nicorette (nicotine gum) would make me feel to see if I could get a pleasant buzz. I can hardly keep any air in my lungs, I can feel my heart beating out of my chest, and I feel shaky/faint. I tried... show more I had NO tolerance to nicotine to start with and now I think I overdid it.

I wanted to see how maximum strength Nicorette (nicotine gum) would make me feel to see if I could get a pleasant buzz.

I can hardly keep any air in my lungs, I can feel my heart beating out of my chest, and I feel shaky/faint.

I tried to get it out of me by vomiting and I think that helped, but any other suggestions?
Update: Seriously, this isn't a joke!
Update 2: @Stacey - Okay, I might as well give that a try... :/