Do you think Harvey Weinstein will kill himself since sexual harassment scandal ruin his career and his life?

Harvey doesn't have a lot to live for now. To save him money and avoid a divorce, is to kill himself. The media will stop harassing him. Even if he goes to a rape trial, the media already crucified him it is an open and shut case. The jury will favor the so-called victims. I already seen them trying to pin... show more Harvey doesn't have a lot to live for now. To save him money and avoid a divorce, is to kill himself. The media will stop harassing him. Even if he goes to a rape trial, the media already crucified him it is an open and shut case. The jury will favor the so-called victims. I already seen them trying to pin it on n Kobe Bryant and Michael Jackson. I blamed the media for crucifying him. It is what the media does build people up and tear them down like Bill Cosby. Cosby can't work anywhere else, because of the media. I bet you Weinstein is already killing himself right now to avoid prosecution and the media.