Is this a typical relationship and I'm wrong or would this be difficult for anyone? Answer and I'll answer 1 for you!?

My gf and I are both in college and have dated for over a year. Lately I have been having doubts about our relationship for multiple reasons. 1.) She broke up with me and said to not text or call for a few weeks and no hanging out as friends for 1 month about a month ago because she said she needed to deal with her... show more My gf and I are both in college and have dated for over a year. Lately I have been having doubts about our relationship for multiple reasons. 1.) She broke up with me and said to not text or call for a few weeks and no hanging out as friends for 1 month about a month ago because she said she needed to deal with her depressions from her past by herself and after a week wanted to get back together. After being friends and dating for that long, if she can dump me and not want to talk that quickly then what does that say? 2.) She has made it a requirement to join her religion. 3.) She has told me I'm boring, doesn't like that I have a tv in my room and watch it when I go to sleep, and doesn't like certain food I eat (for her religious reasons), doesn't like the shows, movies, or music I watch and listen to also. 4.) Has already told me many different things that her kids will and won't do. Is marriage not a partnership of deciding this together? 5.) Has literally told me she feels like she's trying to change everything about me. 6.) When I differ with her on a opinion, she gets mad and says I am only disagreeing to spite her, but when her mom says the same exact thing as me suddenly she is fine. I truly love her, but I don't know how I feel about her religion, feel like marriage would be me along for the ride while she makes the decisions, and feel I have to be her to please her.