Do you think this is wrong or would you do it? Answer and I'll answer 1 for you!!?

I'm in college and today between classes I sat with a friend from high school who was talking to 2 girls from his class. 1 girl kept looking back at me and we eventually talked for 5-6 mins before she had to leave. I was thinking about texting the friend and she what her name was but didn't know about that or waiting until Thursday to see if I saw and could talk to her again. I kind of feel bad because my ex and I broke up about a month ago and I don't want to move forward like I never cared about it but with how it began and eventually ended I'm ready to move on. Would you text the friend, wait till Thursday, or wait more time?

I would wait until Thursday. Good luck !

Text the friend go for it but it's really about what you think is best personally I would take the risk And text the friend asap but I mean if you broke up with your ex recently, Do you still have feelings for your ex? Because if you do and if you move on your not gonna like this new girl for who she actually is you might be wanting her as a replacement but at the end of the day it's your decision and if you really like this girl go for it ? I know this was really long but I hope it helped