Do you think this is wrong or would you do it? Answer and I'll answer 1 for you!!?

I'm in college and today between classes I sat with a friend from high school who was talking to 2 girls from his class. 1 girl kept looking back at me and we eventually talked for 5-6 mins before she had to leave. I was thinking about texting the friend and she what her name was but didn't know about that... show more I'm in college and today between classes I sat with a friend from high school who was talking to 2 girls from his class. 1 girl kept looking back at me and we eventually talked for 5-6 mins before she had to leave. I was thinking about texting the friend and she what her name was but didn't know about that or waiting until Thursday to see if I saw and could talk to her again. I kind of feel bad because my ex and I broke up about a month ago and I don't want to move forward like I never cared about it but with how it began and eventually ended I'm ready to move on. Would you text the friend, wait till Thursday, or wait more time?