I broke up with a girl and her friend keeps ruining my new relationships?
I broke up with a girl and her best friend (let's call her Anna) was furious about it, because my (ex) gf didn't take it well. Since then, every time I start a new relationship, Anna always gets in contact with my new gf and lies that I am a rapist, a drug dealer... so I get dumped. I've talked to Anna's boyfriend, who is a friend of mine, and asked him to calm her down, but Anna doesn't want to listen to her boyfriend and she told him to mind his own business (the irony)... I'm getting furious, she is a psycho! Even my ex later asked Anna to leave me alone, but Anna told her that "for her good". I never did anything to my ex, I broke up with her because I wasn't happy in a relationship and she just didn't take the breakup well. Anna doesn't want to talk to me in person.
I really don't know what to do!
- MamawidsomLv 73 years ago
How is it that Anna knows who you are dating? If this situation is as difficult as you seem to think, your actions need to include:
1. Getting off of ALL social media: Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Yep, you need to go dark and stop sharing your every move with the world.
2. Stop hanging out with Anna and her boyfriend or going on dates where you will be seen by her.
3. Stop telling your buddy/Anna's boyfriend about your life.
5. Get a new phone number and don't share it with Anna, any of Anna's friends.
- Alan HLv 73 years ago
Nobody can ruin a relationship unless the two involved are prepared to allow it. If she makes such specific, untrue accusations tell her you will report it.