My horse died a few months and I am completely lost.?

My horse died around spring of this year. When I heard my dad had to put her down I was devastated and had already been developing some pretty bad issues and I really just got so low. I’m still coming out of that low, with the other stuff I do like art and color guard, but I want to try and have another horse in my... show more My horse died around spring of this year. When I heard my dad had to put her down I was devastated and had already been developing some pretty bad issues and I really just got so low. I’m still coming out of that low, with the other stuff I do like art and color guard, but I want to try and have another horse in my life again. I don’t know if it’s the right time but just going to a stable nearby and getting to see some horses isn’t really the same for me anymore. I want to have another one of these creatures in my life despite my parents not being together and I’m just really confused. I might talk to my mom about it. My previous horse was MOSTLY at my dads and I was always seeming to not get to see her enough, so I want to see if I can board somewhere near me. All of that is even more expensive then a horse itself, though. I want to commision my art to raise SOME money though. Advice? I’m only 13,,, this is all wacky I guess :/
12 answers 12