Why are individual species so few, and homogenous? Why no purple foxes?

Foxes for example... This doesnt make any sense to me there are red foxes everywhere in the world.... Inbreeding causes diversity interbreeding promotes homogeny dont tell me red foxes in florida mate with foxes in canada? It doesnt make any sense there should be more diversity among groups.... I dont know what im... show more Foxes for example... This doesnt make any sense to me there are red foxes everywhere in the world.... Inbreeding causes diversity interbreeding promotes homogeny dont tell me red foxes in florida mate with foxes in canada? It doesnt make any sense there should be more diversity among groups.... I dont know what im trying to say but there are x number of foxes in the world and only a handful of types of foxes when there should be hundreds of different types right? I understand bad mutations cause extinctions and theres only so much space but youre telling me that mutations dont create separate groups of different looking foxes.... Maybe im not factoring for time or something but something is definintely strange about the animal kingdom. X fox is more likely to breed with an X fox than an X(mutated) fox but if x(m) breeds at alll then its offspring enter the populatiins gene pool at some point a mutant fox would produce a dominant gene ? Groups would diversify dijdjdjjsjsjjffjdjddkdk so confusing djdsjssjdjd