Christian's, why do you believe in God?

I'm no Christian but I do believe in God, my reasons are that I was born a spiritualist and shamanism, due to a traumatic, physical and mental experience at a young age, I was able to find Jesus and what the Bible has to offer. Atheists, Agnostics, and many other religious beliefs your more welcome to have your input. I promise I'm not here to judge, with all respect.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: the only way you can truly believe in God, the Lord Jesus Christ is if the Lord Jesus Christ, puts that faith in you to make you believe, and only if the Lord Jesus Christ takes you out of the kingdom of Satan and puts you into the kingdom of the Lord Jesus Christ and makes you a new creature of God by giving your a brand new soul, so you never want to sin against God Holy Word the Bible, never again, then you will be at peace with God, because everyone that is unsaved is at war with God, and they are slaves to Satan and sin, because they are in the kingdom of Satan and sin, only if the Lord Jesus Christ has mercy on some and saves them only then will you truly believe in God, the Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior only, no exceptions.

Source(s): King James Holy Bible

No experience has ever made me think any gods exist.

One can not believe in God, but not the Christ, since the

Christ is true God. Your comments tell me you have no understanding of the faith, so how can you denounce it.

Many reasons; one is basic physics, in particular, the First and Second Laws of Thermodynamics.

The First Law of Thermodynamics states that matter and energy cannot be created or destroyed; only changed in form. The Second Law of Thermodynamics states that all matter and energy degenerates toward disorder. Both are natural laws. We have never found any exceptions to either of these two observations, thus the term “law”.

Because of the Second Law, we know that the universe did not always exist. If it had, everything would be at the same temperature near absolute zero, and you wouldn’t even be reading this. Since it didn’t always exist, that means there was a time when it didn’t exist, and then it began to exist. But that is a violation of the First Law. Any violation of natural law, by definition involves the supernatural (i.e. God).

god is real

I choose to. I don't know if God is real. Believing is not the same as asserting to know. Only prophets and spirits can know. In Christianity, believing is a choice to make commitment to obey which is the way to get to heaven where I want to be when I'm DEAD. I sound like I'm being simplistic but only the concept is simple, not the way it is done.

• Donald

faith ...

faith leads you to GOD ... (meaning keep an open mind)

then you start studying the bible. (get a good teacher)

the more you learn , the more your eyes are opened.

the bible will prove things. (knowing how it was written and dated)

the 66 different books begin to you show something.

something incredible.

which is.......

your purpose in life

why you exist

why the world is as it is

many other things.....

read this , it will show you what i see....

http://www.iloveatheists.com/about_us/bible-word-g...

i study extensively (being a servant)

i see much more than this...

= GLORY to GOD

so i can help people.

did you know the Cherokee are very spiritual people (this wonderful tribe).

they have GOD'S sacred name and use it.

my family friends were of this tribe. (my baseball coach)

the family was 100% Cherokee.

Israel came to America before CHRIST was born.

many native american's learned of GOD this way.

have you been educated about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8RfdTVDNh0

Youtube thumbnail

&index=31&list=PL1Of_6eHO-H2_LDD75JkO8AkyhRfJ2Bb7

the reason for the flood (Noah's day) was to destroy these creatures.

all did die.

but there was a second influx...

< ><

Its mostly due to a lack of education but fear, ignorance and indoctrination also play a part.

Like yourself, most people remain in whatever belief they have when they are children. It takes a major life-changing event to change your belief system.

• yesmar

I believe in God because logical and existential evidence leads me to believe there has to be one. I believe Jesus is that God because of historical and textual evidence, and walking with him for many years.

I don't fit the mold of a Christian by majority standards, I just follow Jesus.