My Mom won't let me take Gymnastics?

I'm 13 and don't say i'm too young to be on here because i just made this account just to ask this Question. I take Ballet and on Pointe but i'm quitting next year because i'll be to busy for high school and i'm getting tired of it and losing interest too it, but i really want to take... show more I'm 13 and don't say i'm too young to be on here because i just made this account just to ask this Question.

I take Ballet and on Pointe but i'm quitting next year because i'll be to busy for high school and i'm getting tired of it and losing interest too it, but i really want to take Gymnastics and i'm not really flexible and sadly i can't do a cartwheel and i am thinking to do gymnastics but when i asked my Mom she said No and that i will just end up getting hurt and saying its too late to start which really bummed me out because i did not wanna even do anything like competition i just wanted to learn Gymnastics and i wanted to do Cheer in high school and i asked if i could join the cheer team since we also have one in my province she said the same thing so how can i convince her?

No hate Answers please.