How is the following answer a violation of the Answers Terms of Service?

"You're right. And had the deplorables concentrated on fixing that part of the ACA instead of repealing it, you wouldn't be paying those higher premiums now. Meanwhile more people have signed up for ACA this open period than ever before. So something is working."
Update: As an update. I did the appeal. And it came back denied as the answer violated the Terms of Service. Has anyone actually read the TOS. It's long and arduous reading, filled with legalese. And their reason for denying the appeal was "Violates TOS." I even had to figure out what TOS stood for. ... show more As an update. I did the appeal. And it came back denied as the answer violated the Terms of Service. Has anyone actually read the TOS. It's long and arduous reading, filled with legalese. And their reason for denying the appeal was "Violates TOS." I even had to figure out what TOS stood for. What term in that TOS did this answer violate?