What does this dream mean?

So I was at my high school and there was this girl I was really good friends with in primary school (even though my high school is all boys) and we kept like seeing each other, far away to not be able to talk but close enough to look at each other but we never got to talk. also the dream kinda switched and my... show more So I was at my high school and there was this girl I was really good friends with in primary school (even though my high school is all boys) and we kept like seeing each other, far away to not be able to talk but close enough to look at each other but we never got to talk. also the dream kinda switched and my science teacher was sick and so she told me to teach and every one was like 'Yh ok" and I went to the office to say like "Im not a teacher how do I do this" and they said "just teach them and remember, always put this white rubber band in the container at the end of class." I went to another classroom and the teacher (also a teen" said the same thing. I went back to my classroom and I couldn't find the band or the container and the kids just looked at me like a normal student. Also it was like a day where people Brought in their pets and I had to put needles in all these animals but I didn't see myself do it, it just happened. I feel like both these dreams have hidden messages, can someone help?
Update: Also, I get that this is a really weird and random dream
1 answer 1