How would you dm a girl? Answer and I’ll answer 1 for you!?

There's a girl I'm friends with on Facebook and instagram and I think she's really cute. We went to the same community college together (her a year behind me) but never met. I'm now at a university and she's doing online classes for a separate university. I want to start messaging her, but don't exactly know the best way besides hey and thats not creative nor do I think would make someone interested in a conversation. What are some other ideas?

You don't know someone but you are friends on Facebook? Correction you are strangers. Talk to her at school first. I find it so creepy when a strange guy messages me. Why would you add someone to your Facebook friends list and you don't even know them? That's creepy too. Stalk much?

• robert3 years agoReport

I’m sorry you find it creepy to be friends with someone on social media without knowing or barely knowing them. However, I would say that’s 1 of the main reasons for social media, to find and make friends with people you don’t know. Everyone has people they have no connection or mutual friend with

• Faith

I'm confused. How is it you two are friends on Facebook but you've never met her? Either you two are friends or not. If you two are friends then you know each other. So I'd say the first step is you need to figure out where you stand. Friends or not friends. I mean you wouldn't just let anyone "friend" you on Facebook and called a FRIENDS list for a reason, not a stranger list.

If you are friends then writing her should be no problem. Just message her and ask her if she wants to chat.

If you are not friends then it would be creepy to get a message from a stranger. Become friends with her first at school you two can chat through messenger.

lol Gabby is right you are stalking. You past questions show just that. Leave this girl alone.

• robert3 years agoReport