Ideas on starting a dm conversation with a girl? Answer and I'll answer 1 for you!?

There's a girl I'm friends with on Facebook and instagram and I think she's really cute. We went to the same community college together (her a year behind me) but never met. I'm now at a university and she's doing online classes for a separate university (I know from what she puts on Facebook). I want to start messaging her, but don't exactly know the best way besides hey and thats not creative nor do I think would make someone interested in a conversation. I also thought about talking about not realizing we went to the same community college but I'm not sure again. Do you have any ideas?

Have you considered just coming straight out and saying, "Hey, I just noticed we went to the same college. Wanna meet for lunch?"

See where it goes from there.

• robert3 years agoReport

Your profile seems to be private. If you post the link to your question here I'll answer it.