Is it possible to get my tickets reduced?

I was driving my friends car tonight. He was unfamiliar with the area and where we needed to go so I offered to drive his car. During the trip we were pulled over. Turns out he had many unpaid parking tickets, an expired registration, and a suspended license. He was also unaware of this, because he was away at boot... show more I was driving my friends car tonight. He was unfamiliar with the area and where we needed to go so I offered to drive his car. During the trip we were pulled over. Turns out he had many unpaid parking tickets, an expired registration, and a suspended license. He was also unaware of this, because he was away at boot camp and was allowing his mother to drive his car. I was issued 5 tickets because of this. Unregistered motor vehicle, fld/surrender susp/revoked/lic reg, fld/ surr/ lic/reg plates/rev-art7,oper/permit oper/lic/reg rev art 7, and operating while registration susp/revoked. He does not have the funds to pay for his outstanding balance before the court date. Is there anyway I will be able to get any fines reduced or dismissed in court? I am so upset especially because this was not even my doing and I was totally unaware. Please help!
15 answers 15