What should I do about landlady's letter to me my rent will be raised more?

She actually had the gall to write me a letter claiming I let a tree that was planted last year die. Two trees were planted in the parkway & the next door neighbor watered her tree but not mine. I am busy & do not have time to water. I suggested the landlady put in sprinklers, but she claimed that would... show more She actually had the gall to write me a letter claiming I let a tree that was planted last year die. Two trees were planted in the parkway & the next door neighbor watered her tree but not mine. I am busy & do not have time to water. I suggested the landlady put in sprinklers, but she claimed that would cost a lot.

Then she removed my storage shed & said she'd get another one, and now that's been a year and a half ago. Still no storage shed. She sent a handyman over to cap off the washer & dryer lines that had been in my storage shed. In her letter she said my rent would have to be raised more if I can't help out a little. She knows I used to work in construction and knows I know how to do a few things, so she thinks I should have capped off these lines to help her!!! She said my rent is very reasonable now, but it cannot remain reasonable much longer if I don't do a few things to help out. It's not my fault the tree she planted died. There were several beautiful, large trees she removed last year, and me & the other tenant hate her for taking them down. She ruined the place by removing them, so I don't want to help her with her new tree she had planted. That's not my problem.