Rose
Lv 4
Rose asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 years ago

What is a good recipe to cure a hangover?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 years ago
    Favourite answer

Drink some Gatorade. Don't overdo it. Lay back down (on your stomach) and sleep for awhile. Get up in a few hours when you're ready. Drink a little bit more Gatorade, and have some saltine crackers or toast. Take a shower. Have some more Gatorade and carbs if you can. If you can stomach it, put some pepper jack cheese on it second round of eating a little bit. If your head is still pounding take some aspirin or ibuprofen. Never do tylenol during or after drinking.

Next time, please drink a 20 oz bottle of water before your go out, be mindful of your drink portions and time. And if you're planning on mixing beer or wine with the hard stuff, drink liquor first, always! But make sure you're hydrated before you start! Hope you feel better soon

Source(s): Wine before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, have no fear! I have also worked in a few bars, and used to be married to an alcoholic
  • 3 years ago

Nothing to beat those 'forbidden' carbs - try McDonald's breakfast with pancakes covered in maple syrup and bacon or just a big Mac, large fries.

• Cara
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Several glasses of water, one after the other.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

There is no specific recipe to cure a hangover, despite what others say. A hangover is caused by water deprivation. The best way to avoid a hangover is to drink a large glass of water before going to bed and keep water by the bedside, sipping whenever you wake in the middle of the night.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

I think miso soup is the best! In Japanese, when have a hangover, most people drink that. it relaxes my body when I feel sick. I recommend miso soup with asari clams.

• 3 years ago

You're hungover because your severely dehydrated. Drink water.

• 3 years ago

Menudo

• Amy
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

You should have a glass of water and take tylenol or advil before you go to bed. If it's to late for that, do it now and go back to bed. You need to rehydrate with water and take a pain killer to get rid of the headache. If your stomach is up to it you could eat a little something but don't go overboard.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

A nice grog.

• 3 years ago

sleep in---seriously--if you just sleep until it is gone you are golden--and drink lots of water.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.