What is your favorite Christmas movie?

During the month of December, you will find many Christmas theme movies on cable television, movie channels (like HBO and Showtime), and the Hallmark Channel.

Out of the many holiday movies you have ever seen, what is your favorite Christmas movie?

My favorite is Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (1992) and my favorite scene is when Kevin McCallister walks into the Plaza Hotel and he ask Donald Trump where the lobby is and Trump directs him in the right direction.

Wait, does Lethal Weapon count? I love the Lethal Weapon series (all 4) although the first one is the only real Christmas one. If Lethal Weapon doesn’t count, which it SHOULD, I’d say Elf, Home Alone and It’s A Wonderful Life.

• Lolly
      2 years agoReport

By the way in the movie he directs the kid the wrong way, the lobby is in the other direction.

Miracle on 34th Street (1947)

It will make you want to believe in Santa Claus all over again.

• Lolly

A Christmas Carol (Reginald Owen), A Christmas Story, Home Alone, Heidi and Little Women (Katharine Hepburn).

Home Alone 2, and Muppet Christmas Carol

Elf or Chrismas Vacation

Definitely Home Alone

A Christmas Story

Dragon Ball Evolution

• BRET

Scrooge (1951) starring Alastair Sim. Best movie rendition of A Christmas Carol, IMO.

• BRET
      2 years agoReport

I've seen both and still prefer the 1951 version, although I enjoyed them both very much. Scott was also excellent in the role and had a very convincing English accent. In the '84 version, Scrooge was overweight and Crachett slim, which was opposite of the '51 version - a little more realistic.

Home Alone.

Human Centipede

• Caden2 years agoReport

That’s a VERY beautiful, heartwarming Christmas movie. Really gets me in the spirit and captures that Christmas feeling like no other. A Christmas classic!