Will my parents be notified if I create another Apple account through my IPhone?

So I recently got an IPhone and my mom setup an account for me with parent controls. Now I know I shouldn t really attempt to go off and be bad and get myself into trouble but I’m kinda desperate lol. So the story is is that I’m trying to message my friend (who I’m not allowed to talk to) on instagram and... show more So I recently got an IPhone and my mom setup an account for me with parent controls. Now I know I shouldn t really attempt to go off and be bad and get myself into trouble but I’m kinda desperate lol. So the story is is that I’m trying to message my friend (who I’m not allowed to talk to) on instagram and unfortunately I’m not allowed to have Instagram so I can’t do that and the website also doesn’t provide a form of messaging. Anyway I was just wondering if anyone has any info on this, like will Apple send a notification that someone’s trying to setup another Apple account or you know something of that sort.