What animals (besides rats) can I house in a Midwest critter nation cage?

I have a double critter nation cage sitting in my basement from when I used to have rats and I'd really like to put new animal(s) in it. Although I'm still considering rats I'd prefer to open up my options to other animals. Of course there are other things I have to consider before I get any pet but... show more I have a double critter nation cage sitting in my basement from when I used to have rats and I'd really like to put new animal(s) in it. Although I'm still considering rats I'd prefer to open up my options to other animals. Of course there are other things I have to consider before I get any pet but since I really don't want to buy a new cage it would be a good basis to know what animals can happily live in this cage.
Also if you aren't familiar with this cage it is 36 inches long by 24 inches wide and 63 inches tall (for both connected levels, but if necessary I could remove the middle shelf to give the animal more height)