Mysterious Scar on my back??

Okay, so I have this weird scar on the middle of my back. It looks like a surgery scar or like I ve been stabbed, its ridged and at first it was a dark purplish pink, however it s more of a blush tone now. I ve had it for awhile now I first saw it when I was having a shower but didn t take much notice until it had... show more Okay, so I have this weird scar on the middle of my back. It looks like a surgery scar or like I ve been stabbed, its ridged and at first it was a dark purplish pink, however it s more of a blush tone now. I ve had it for awhile now I first saw it when I was having a shower but didn t take much notice until it had stayed for quite some time and I started to wonder where exactly it came from. It didn t hurt it wasn t in a place that would easily get hurt so I really had no clue. My mum noticied it and was curious as well. Now that s not even the weird part. It s grown! It s used to be about 3cm long now it s about 7cm and I ve got a quite tiny waist so it s practically the size of my entire back. There is also a few smaller scars around it which are quite dark in color but are still quite tiny. I just have no idea as to what it could be, it s not even like it hurts or anything. I know it s not stretch marks because I know they don t look the same as like I said it s more like a surgery scar even though I ve never had surgery in my life. Any ideas or similar experiences would be helpful.
5 answers 5