What people are the most rude on this earth?

people or country or ethnic? due to your personal experience?

pls no racist remarks...
Update: hmm russians are not rude... they are being "tough".... because life is tough in russia.
Update 2: IMO, yes arabs, they think that non muslim are "kafir" and they can do anything to "kafirs". They never smile and the rich are snobs. Once I had a transaction with a young arab guy (probably still in college). This dude was buying my "used stuff". When he came, he did not greet... show more IMO, yes arabs, they think that non muslim are "kafir" and they can do anything to "kafirs". They never smile and the rich are snobs. Once I had a transaction with a young arab guy (probably still in college). This dude was buying my "used stuff". When he came, he did not greet me and call me "Mr". Yes because I'm about 25 years older than him. Call me mr.... please. And when I told this kid to call me "sir".... the next thing he was "rude" and being persistence with his rudeness.