Help!!! Aggressive pet mouse!!!?

About three weeks ago I bought two female fancy mice from the local petshop. They have a very large cage equipped with toys, houses etc. They seem very happy and get along very well. The only problem I have is that one of the females is extremely aggressive. To the point where I could be walking past the cage and... show more About three weeks ago I bought two female fancy mice from the local petshop. They have a very large cage equipped with toys, houses etc. They seem very happy and get along very well. The only problem I have is that one of the females is extremely aggressive. To the point where I could be walking past the cage and she tries to bite me. She's drawn blood many times and I respond by gently giving her a little flick not to hurt her but to try and teach her that it's not ok to bite. I never try and grab them. The most I do is lay my hand palm up with they're favourite food in the middle to let them get accustomed to me and crawl on my hand on their own accord. I always wash my hands before handling so they don't smell of food and I never feed them with my fingers or put my finger any where near them. It's gotten to the point where even if I'm filling up their food she will race down from the third story of her cage and try and bite my wrist or fingers. She will even race at the bars of the cage if she sees me walk past and if I'm close enough will try and bite me. Unfortunately it's gotten to the point where I'm scared to even clean their cage and the other female (whom I never had a problem with before) is beginning to bite. I spent over $100 on a fully decked out three story cage and toys and food and treats and I love my mice but it's gotten to the point where I'm afraid I'll have to get rid of them. This is my last chance.
6 answers 6