My resolutions for the future in general, what's yours?

As a teenage girl, I've suffered with countless mental illnesses, and am still battling them today, but I'm slowly but surely getting better. I've told myself I want to change myself for the better. I want to be happy. I've decided I want to save up money as I earn around £100 a month, and if I... show more As a teenage girl, I've suffered with countless mental illnesses, and am still battling them today, but I'm slowly but surely getting better. I've told myself I want to change myself for the better. I want to be happy. I've decided I want to save up money as I earn around £100 a month, and if I manage to save up all year, I'll have a substantial amount to potentially do bigger and more life changing things. I've always wanted to explore the world. When I'm old enough I want to go to places such as America and Canada, and want to make the most of everything. I've wasted too long isolating myself, being afraid of what may happen, but what is life with no risk? I hope everyone has an amazing 2018 when it comes, and manage to do themselves proud. Thank you for any answers.
2 answers 2