Will I ever become tall?

I m a male, about 14 2/3, and I m also around 5 5.5. I m Asian, my father is 5.5, my mom is probably 5 , and my brother is around 5 9. My doctor told me I was beginning to fully start puberty around the age of 11-12, and for about 2 years, I starting growing 4 inches a year, which is to say, pretty decent for me.... show more I m a male, about 14 2/3, and I m also around 5 5.5. I m Asian, my father is 5.5, my mom is probably 5 , and my brother is around 5 9.

My doctor told me I was beginning to fully start puberty around the age of 11-12, and for about 2 years, I starting growing 4 inches a year, which is to say, pretty decent for me.

However, I was 5 4 when I was 13. It took me more than a year to grow an inch, and now I m wondering if I can ever become "tall"?

I used to do 2000 jump ropes every day during the summer of 2016, and I barely grew. This year I jump roped as well, and ran miles every other day. I m decently active in terms of health, and I eat healthy regularly.

Is there a way I can become tall? Even in elementary school, my father emphasized how important height is and that he wants me to be tall. Not a week or possibly even day has gone by in which I can t stop thinking about being short, and I feel like I m weirdly paranoid about this.
5 answers 5