HELP! Person keeps disturbing me while sleeping?

Please don’t say remove that person or get out of there, that’s not going to be possible because of money problem. There’s a man that keeps coughing(I mean every freaking night) whenever he is using internet in the night. I can’t sleep because of his cough, I have tried ear plugs but it doesn’t work. You may... show more Please don’t say remove that person or get out of there, that’s not going to be possible because of money problem. There’s a man that keeps coughing(I mean every freaking night) whenever he is using internet in the night. I can’t sleep because of his cough, I have tried ear plugs but it doesn’t work.

You may think that this person obviously has a health problem, no he doesn’t. He just doesn’t care, when talked to him about this stuffs he stops for somedays then repeats again. I can’t even concentrate on the class because of the lack of sleep. When confronted he becomes angry and says to use ear plugs.