Why am I so nice?

Yes, I know this sounds weird, but hear me out. I have an extreme social anxiety disorder and suffer from other mental disorders. I've been treated like crap from people and still am. Yet for some reason, my natural instinct is to be incredibly nice to people. I've been able to talk to famous people, the... show more Yes, I know this sounds weird, but hear me out. I have an extreme social anxiety disorder and suffer from other mental disorders. I've been treated like crap from people and still am. Yet for some reason, my natural instinct is to be incredibly nice to people. I've been able to talk to famous people, the "mean" girls in school, etc... all because of that. If someone doesn't have a chair to sit in, i naturally get up and let them have it, even if they are horrible to me. If someone needs help with homework, i send links of a ton of resources for them to use and give them tips, even if they aren't nice and it takes me about 20 minutes to do. I just, do it. Like how you naturally breath, i naturally act this way. Does it have anything to do with your DNA or something? I mean like, in 3rd grade I literally spent my entire lunch and recess period helping people work out their problems because it felt so natural for me to do. I just don't understand. Some people are naturally mean, so what makes me naturally nice? I'm sorry if i come off as cocky, i wasn't trying to do so. I was just thinking about it recently and was naturally curious.
Update: Well, I guess. I'm catholic but not very religious, I've never been to church before or done anything really. I want to, but I've got a lot of personal things that take up my time, i usually just learn everything from my dad instead.
Update 2: Thanks for the answers. I agree that being overly nice has it's perks... the downsides are pretty crappy though. Yes, I am a libra. I know somebody asked. I mean, I'm ok with being like this, i usually don't have enemies for long due to my temperament. They usually end up feeling bad and becoming... show more Thanks for the answers. I agree that being overly nice has it's perks... the downsides are pretty crappy though. Yes, I am a libra. I know somebody asked. I mean, I'm ok with being like this, i usually don't have enemies for long due to my temperament. They usually end up feeling bad and becoming friends with me. However.. whenever I play video games, i usually get bullied a lot for the way I act. I'm getting a service dog soon, i think that'll boost my confidence so I can go to school.