Procrastrination is ruining my life..?

Hey everyone im Jack, 17. I have a big problem. Procrastrination is ruining my life, everywhere from school to family to social life. I always put every single thing until deadline, and where there is no deadline (like in family or social life) i delay indefinetly. Bcz of this i've lost friends, i'm going... show more Hey everyone im Jack, 17. I have a big problem. Procrastrination is ruining my life, everywhere from school to family to social life. I always put every single thing until deadline, and where there is no deadline (like in family or social life) i delay indefinetly. Bcz of this i've lost friends, i'm going down academicaly, and it's hurting my relationship with my family. It hasnt always been this bad but i think it's getting worse.I put instant gratification like easy fun over everything even though i feel guilty having it, and only time ill do something is when deadline is so close the panic sets in. I want to study medicine and be a surgeon but i cant see myself getting there with this awful habit.I'd appreaciate so much if you could help me
7 answers 7