Am I with a narcissist?

Update: I am with a girl who was mistreated and abandoned as a kid. She puts on a smile for everyone but deep down she is depressed, she says she hates her real self. She puts on a mask or false image to cover up her sadness, she completely rejects her original self. She says she will never take off her mask or return... show more I am with a girl who was mistreated and abandoned as a kid. She puts on a smile for everyone but deep down she is depressed, she says she hates her real self. She puts on a mask or false image to cover up her sadness, she completely rejects her original self. She says she will never take off her mask or return to her real self. Does this mean she is a narcissist? Because a narcissist wouldn't really admit that they have a false image? Or do they??
Update 2: Her past friends also call her a compulsive liar, I've caught her in a few lies and she tried to say that the other individuals were lying on her. She doesn't like to talk about her childhood, and she says she doesn't remember what it feels like to truly be happy.
Update 3: I've done my research and I confronted her without necessarily calling her a narcissist to avoid an argument and she'd say, "I don't like myself and I don't want people to see the real me." I feel like a real narcissist wouldn't admit that, I feel like a real narcissist would say... show more I've done my research and I confronted her without necessarily calling her a narcissist to avoid an argument and she'd say, "I don't like myself and I don't want people to see the real me." I feel like a real narcissist wouldn't admit that, I feel like a real narcissist would say something like,
"What are you talking about?? I love myself." But she is different she actually admits that she hates her original self and does not want to go back to her real self.
Update 4: Everyone who talks about her says the same thing over and over. They say she is entitled, attention seeker, compulsive liar. But whenever I question her about it she says they're all lying and they're bullying her. She got mad at me one time for not believing her and she blocked me for like 2 months and... show more Everyone who talks about her says the same thing over and over. They say she is entitled, attention seeker, compulsive liar. But whenever I question her about it she says they're all lying and they're bullying her. She got mad at me one time for not believing her and she blocked me for like 2 months and then contacted me randomly. Idk whats going on its just so confusing its like I want to help but I don't want to be manipulated either. I want to be her friend but I don't want to be lied to