Why the hell does my my Older Sister keep borrowing my phone for BIGO?

Well, I am 24 and my sister is 37. She keeps borrowing my phone for this Bigo app. She uses it for hours on end. and I am really getting Sick and tired of this. She has her own phone, But she borrows mine because my phone is compatible with the app and hers isn't. I have tried to uninstall the stupid app,... show more Well, I am 24 and my sister is 37. She keeps borrowing my phone for this Bigo app.

She uses it for hours on end. and I am really getting Sick and tired of this. She has her own phone, But she borrows mine because my phone is compatible with the app and hers isn't.

I have tried to uninstall the stupid app, But when my sister found out, She and my mom got P-I-S-S-Y with me.

she Re-installed the app and told me ("I need this app. Dont delete it (Bigo App)".

I tried explaining that it was MY phone and I can delete any app I want on it, But she did not listen and she and Mom are MAKING me keep the unwanted BIGO app on my phone.

If my sister is using my phone or Bigo, Do i have any right to SNATCH it from her while shes using it?