When should I go to the doctors a second time for my enlarged lymph nodes?

I’ve had them enlarged for around 15 months. I went to the doctors, he basically stuck something up my nose, in my ear, looked down my throat and said they’re probably swollen because of my eczema and gave me some stronger cream. While my eczema hasn’t really improved, the lymph nodes are still there. I have... show more I’ve had them enlarged for around 15 months. I went to the doctors, he basically stuck something up my nose, in my ear, looked down my throat and said they’re probably swollen because of my eczema and gave me some stronger cream. While my eczema hasn’t really improved, the lymph nodes are still there. I have literally these bumps felt under the skin all over my body - I believe the ones in my neck are lymph nodes and the ones on the side of my stomach and all down my legs are something else because they’re a lot smaller. However, I felt this massive moveable lump under around my jawline. Now, as I’m an 18 year old of the larger persuasion, it’s quite hard to feel for and you’ve got to specifically move around for like 20 seconds and it’s just awkward. Should I go to the doctors soon? It sounds logical to do so but as the doctor did the tests like 6 weeks ago and I’m absolutely petrified of the doctors, I don’t know what to do. Thanks if you help and also I guess thanks for the people who will just say “go you idiot” <.<
1 answer 1