Why does drinking orange juice clear up my dry spots on my face more & faster than drinking water?

I try all kinds of lotion .. (aveeno, nivea, even some kind of anti aging lotion) it worked for a good minute... now it doesn’t... I’m not a big water drinker .... I only drink water if I don’t have any drinks in the house and that really never .... one time I was a strict water diet just to see if that’ll help my... show more I try all kinds of lotion .. (aveeno, nivea, even some kind of anti aging lotion) it worked for a good minute... now it doesn’t... I’m not a big water drinker .... I only drink water if I don’t have any drinks in the house and that really never .... one time I was a strict water diet just to see if that’ll help my skin .. ( no ! ) but as soon as I drink orange juice my skin looks smooth and refreshed.
1 answer 1