I took up an offer to indefinitely extend an internship with some pay, but now I am no longer should if I want it?

Its an internship at a local newspaper that last three months. They offered me an opportunity to extend my internship, and pay me for the things that I write. The pay isn t much, it hardly pays for my gas to commute. But I readily took it up Now, I am no longer sure if I want the position, and I already know... show more Its an internship at a local newspaper that last three months.

They offered me an opportunity to extend my internship, and pay me for the things that I write.

The pay isn t much, it hardly pays for my gas to commute. But I readily took it up

Now, I am no longer sure if I want the position, and I already know that journalism is no longer the career path for me, but that I still want to work in some sort of communications/media position.

What should I do? This all happened last minute, and I didn t really get much time to think about it. I just took it at the spur of the moment.
1 answer 1